[ROM] Official CyanogenMod 10 Nightlies

oreogato

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
The 8/20 nightly installs fine and seems super smooth. I haven't found anything wrong except that an error message pops up temporarily after downloading new apps stating that there is no more room on the homescreen, though that may be an intentional part of trebuchet. Otherwise it's solid. It's good to be back on clean cm

welberger

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
The 8/20 nightly installs fine and seems super smooth. I haven't found anything wrong except that an error message pops up temporarily after downloading new apps stating that there is no more room on the homescreen, though that may be an intentional part of trebuchet. Otherwise it's solid. It's good to be back on clean cm

Well I installed it on my GN7 and FaceUnlock didn't work anymore - it's not a major problem it's just that I came to like the Faceunlock feature quite a bit :-\
So I will wait a bit more untiil I do the final switch.

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed whether you can watch Google Movies when using CM10? I know in the past it was blocked from Rooted and ROM'd devices...or maybe even just from unlocked devices.

Thanks!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone noticed whether you can watch Google Movies when using CM10? I know in the past it was blocked from Rooted and ROM'd devices...or maybe even just from unlocked devices.

Thanks!

I watched the free transformers movie on mine, which has been unlocked and ROMmed since I got it, lol, so I'd assume it's fine.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: bespinct

righthandovGod

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
ive done my absolute very besty best to try an get this all figured out...roms, and MP5 lol, and not bricking my new sex toy....i mean tablet :eek: ..(not true, he's shed some tears ov frustration :p) .....ima mobile tech geek o_O but i loath computers, so thats already got me feeling doomed....because pc's hate me. :confused:

putting my mortal issues with my pc aside, because i so adore my nexus..i begrudgingly tarried on...driven by my mocho and semi evil desire to conquer and rule every new and fascinating piece ov tech that falls prey to me.........,so i finally think ive got this whole rooting and loading a rom thing figured out......that is....until i statred to realize that this pretty, tron lookin, almost psychedelic spinning circle ov CyanohenMod thats been doin laps around my nexus screen.......will never end. :'(

and tips ........or did i break it -_-

WebCam_20120831_19451.jpg

with no way to take out the battery.....any suggestions? por favor

oh....and thanks for all the info yall've been sharing

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Press and hold the power button until it reboots. Don't fret if it seems to take forever.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

righthandovGod

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
yeah........that old fella patience is getting all kindsa fed up with me by now. seein as how this is my first time rooting an android.........i probably skipped/missed/totally ignored some super minut step.....and now i have a pretty....$250 picture ov a circle spinnin O.O

im sure another day goin at it will make it all better....but if any one knows of a way that i could use a computer program to just wipe it back to stock specks......it was only a week old any ways.

thanks in advance yo

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
yeah........that old fella patience is getting all kindsa fed up with me by now. seein as how this is my first time rooting an android.........i probably skipped/missed/totally ignored some super minut step.....and now i have a pretty....$250 picture ov a circle spinnin O.O

im sure another day goin at it will make it all better....but if any one knows of a way that i could use a computer program to just wipe it back to stock specks......it was only a week old any ways.

thanks in advance yo

As was said you can force reboot it by just holding power long enough. If plugged into your computer as well, you can get to the bootloader holding volume down and power, and from there to recovery using volume down to scroll to Recovery, then hit power. You can restore a backup (if you made one before flashing) or try flashing again. Make sure you did a full wipe when flashing (wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache, dalvik cache, and format system), as that could cause the bootloops as well.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Having sync issues with 915 and 919 builds

Try doing a system wipe before dirty flashing. Or, try another GAPPs package. In the Verizon Galaxy Nexus rooting/hacks subforum we have a "GAPPS" thread that will give you a variety of packages to choose from.

Cubeology

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
To anyone who has tried CM10, does it have the ability to switch between tablet/phablet/phone modes like some of the CM10 derived roms such as Paranoidandroid. Without manually changing the DPI.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty