Nexus 7 Stuck at start up.

BIGWHEELS2

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
After I turn on my nexus 7, after getting past the Google logo, it starts up with a rotating circle with the Cyangenmod logo in the middle, and it is doing nothing but continuously rotating. When I turn it off then back on, and go into fastboot, when I select recovery mode or restart bootloader, it does nothing but stay on the Google Screen. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
After I turn on my nexus 7, after getting past the Google logo, it starts up with a rotating circle with the Cyangenmod logo in the middle, and it is doing nothing but continuously rotating. When I turn it off then back on, and go into fastboot, when I select recovery mode or restart bootloader, it does nothing but stay on the Google Screen. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

It must be plugged into your computer to boot into recovery from the bootloader (its a bootloader bug). I would get into recovery and just do a FULL wipe and reflash the ROM and gapps.

Full wipe = Wipe data/factory reset, Wipe cache, Wipe dalvik cache, wipe system (format /system if using CWM recovery)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie