Installing AOKP on the N7

crowrb29

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone tried it out. Does it run smoothly. Is everything working? Really interested in installing it but i cant find to many written or verbal reviews on it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm running a November version on my nexus and gs3, absolutely love it, no real issues to complain about

Just wish it had some hardware button features like the ones and the pacman builds do

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

crowrb29

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm gonna go for it. Did you ever have lag issues on your nexus after the jb 4.w update? I have done a factory reset and just about everything else I can think of aside from rooting and flashing. Still trying to hold on to that warranty but if the juice is worth the squeeze and I get improved user experience/ better performance out of the deal I'm in.

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
I think I'm gonna go for it. Did you ever have lag issues on your nexus after the jb 4.w update? I have done a factory reset and just about everything else I can think of aside from rooting and flashing. Still trying to hold on to that warranty but if the juice is worth the squeeze and I get improved user experience/ better performance out of the deal I'm in.

Nope

Do u have transition animations on?

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

crowrb29

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
No I have nova launcher running but I only have 1 home screen and run all my apps from the dock

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
No I have nova launcher running but I only have 1 home screen and run all my apps from the dock

I meant window animations, from the developer options, sorry

Sent from yo moms house son!😎😎Using my SPH - L710 running AOKP Rom 4.1.2, now initiating Swagger

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek