Does anyone have the previous Play Music apk?

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, so my Nexus 7 auto-updated to the latest version of Play Music, which has a lovely UI and all but won't work with my Nexus Q, so I was wondering if anyone has an apk of one of the previous versions, so I can, you know, use the thing still.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, so my Nexus 7 auto-updated to the latest version of Play Music, which has a lovely UI and all but won't work with my Nexus Q, so I was wondering if anyone has an apk of one of the previous versions, so I can, you know, use the thing still.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

I believe I can help with that... This should work: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u...id.music-dee4a34fb6720c649bdec590dba804cd.apk

You'll need to completely uninstall the apk you have now before you can install it though I think. If you are stock and this is in your /system/app directory you'd need to be rooted to get it done...

ottscay

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks 2def!

Um...I just realized I'm sort of silly - because it's a system app I can roll it back to the factory default under the app information section, although I'm still grateful for the apk so I can update it to the (second!) most recent version. It's a shame, I really like the new music app, and while I could understand if I couldn't use Google All Access with the Q it seems silly that I have to choose between updating the app and basic functionality.

Ah well, thanks again!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae