Reinstalling Apps from File and folders. Is Possible?

The White X

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello everyone, I deeply tried to found an answer to this problem here and on Internet but I've been unlucky so far.
So here is my problem:

I have a nexus 7 bought last year and I recently realized that I could improve his potential rooting the system.
I copied all the nexus 7 folders on my mac and I followed the instructions as on internet. I tried to replace the folders to my nexus 7 Thinking that this way i could have my app back (ingenue) but nothing seems to happen. The memory is full of my folders and files but no way to have my app back.
Do you know if I can find a way to replace my app from the files? Or an app that can do that for me? :D

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
You should just be able to login to your google account and reinstall all of your apps from the Play Store.

I don't think just copying folders would work (but may be a good way to get your data over). It probably would have been better to use Titanium Backup or something like that.

PlanetPluto7

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site
Still have to re-install the apps. Programs like "App backup and Restore" help with this if you copy your backup to a computer before changing the N7 but I haven't seen anything better.