Head/earphones

BEDOab

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone suggest suitable head or earphones for the N7? I have several that I have tried some no sound at all and the one that works best (Sony ear phones) is quieter that the sound that comes from the tablet. I would appreciate some suggestions, thanks.

bradg24

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone suggest suitable head or earphones for the N7? I have several that I have tried some no sound at all and the one that works best (Sony ear phones) is quieter that the sound that comes from the tablet. I would appreciate some suggestions, thanks.

Try viper4android music app on the market or xda.. It will boost the vol produced on the n7. I have it on both my n7 and moto RAZR.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

BEDOab

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
I've found the answer to my earphone problem, it seems what ever volume you set in settings as soon as you insert an earphone in the 3.5mm socket by default it halves your setting, however to overcome this while the phones are plugged in press the volume control on the N7 and a box comes up to say increase volume above recommended level? Press OK and slide it up to the desired volume. Job done.
You may have to do this again after reboot, unless you can find a way of disabling the default.

BEDOab

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Try viper4android music app on the market or xda.. It will boost the vol produced on the n7. I have it on both my n7 and moto RAZR.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Many thanks Brad, I will try that app although as you can see I have found the answer to the problem.