I have two issues and a question.

imnotajedi

May 24, 2011
Visit site
To start off with I have a Nexus 7 2012(should be obvious but people do post in the wrong forums at times.) Using Nexus Root Toolkit I went from 4.3 AOKP (nightly) and using "flash stock and unroot" I tried to use the factory image 4.4 from Google's Factory Image page. My Nexus got stuck in the sending "system" and basically soft bricked itself. Then after a few hours of using the NRT and then the separate guide to "How to return to Stock / Updating with Factory Images" from this forum. I was able to get the 4.1.2 image to take. Not sure how since I was doing the same step over and over again. So after rebooting the Nexus 7, it began updating to 4.2 and then 4.3. No 4.4. Since this time I was on a factory image I thought the 4.4 image would take better. Nope. Same issue of "sending system". Now I cannot even get the image 4.1.2 to take and it is stuck on the same error. I have search and tried every step. The few people that have recently said they fixed this problem did not say how. They just edited their post to say "fixed".

Question: Is anyone else having issues get the 4.4 Factory image to take on the Nexus 7 2012?

imnotajedi

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I found a different way to install 4.4

Well I am not sure what I did differentlly. After repeating the steps over and over again I finally got it to work. It got past the sending "system" block. Still my question is, has anyone got the factory image for 4.4 to load?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad