Overall I like it. I only have three small issues. One is that holy crap it stinks. I'm sure it will settle down after a couple of days but dang even my hands smell funny after a little use. Two I wish the top bezel wasn't quite as covered in faux leather. It's a little rough to get to the notification drop down. Three this case wouldn't do you much good if if hit a corner during a drop. They seem a little vulnerable. Other than that the mag wake up works great and it looks awesome. I feel a lot more confident leaving it laying around.

Posted via Android Central App
    08-11-2013 12:30 AM
    Overall I like it. I only have three small issues. One is that holy crap it stinks. I'm sure it will settle down after a couple of days but dang even my hands smell funny after a little use. Two I wish the top bezel wasn't quite as covered in faux leather. It's a little rough to get to the notification drop down. Three this case wouldn't do you much good if if hit a corner during a drop. They seem a little vulnerable. Other than that the mag wake up works great and it looks awesome. I feel a lot more confident leaving it laying around.

How about some pics of the case by itself and with the tablet in it?
    08-11-2013 04:00 AM
    I ordered the Poetic Slimline case from Amazon last week and it's supposed to ship this coming week. I used the slimline for my original N7 so I'm hoping the new one is just as good.
    08-11-2013 08:14 AM
    How about some pics of the case by itself and with the tablet in it?
    I'd love to see some pictures as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    08-11-2013 08:50 AM
    Gabriel, Apex Launcher is a really cool launcher that adds some really useful functionality to android, one of which is swipe. I use swipe up (anywhere on screen) to pull down notifications and swipe up again dismisses notifications. Very handy since reaching notifications is usually such a stretch for me. Anyway, Apex is awesome for a bunch of other reasons, even the free version.

08-11-2013 09:53 AM
    I'll try to post pictures when I get home later.

08-11-2013 02:11 PM
    I'll try to post pictures when I get home later.

I am confused now, you got a slimbook or slimline? because on the other thread you said slimline and here it's a slimbook.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...us-7-case.html
    08-12-2013 10:39 AM
    I am confused now, you got a slimbook or slimline? because on the other thread you said slimline and here it's a slimbook.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...us-7-case.html
    From his description, it looks like he got the Slimbook since the Slimline doesn't have the faux leather on the bezel that would get in the way when trying to pull down the notifications.
    08-12-2013 10:57 AM
    how about the speaker openings? are both bottom and top open?
    08-13-2013 10:58 AM
    Pics?

Posted via the indispensable Android Central App
    08-15-2013 09:44 PM