Any feedback on Qinda brand of case?

heeemz

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Any feedback on Qinda brand of case? Here is the one I am getting on ebay... MoKo is not available in India as yet but Qinda is, I am told that this model is supposed to be better than MoKo... Any inputs?

Luxury Retro High Quality Flip Case Cover Google Asus Nexus 7 II FHD 2013 Tablet | eBay

Hi There: Here are my feedback of the case post using it for few days, overall look and feel is very good. But I do see few improvements imminent. I have given my feedback to supplier, hopefully it goes back to manufacturer and they look in to this. Well, it may not get resolved for my case but they could take care going forward.

• Leather Quality ? Excellent
  • Accessibility to Power and Volume Buttons ? Not very good, it is difficult to access these buttons
  • Positioning of device ? The device does not hold well in angular position. One cannot use it if device is kept in this position, I believe this is very important requirement from most of the cases. I think this may get corrected by placing a small Velcro to assist holding of device and avoiding it being slippery.
  • Auto Power Wake up / Sleep ? This is very inconsistent and irritating, will await to see if this issue gets resolved via device firmware.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc