questions about nexus 7 to tv connection kits, cables? and chromecast

preppystud

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
how are the quality of those things?

i suppose that if i want to watch something that i found on nexus 7, then if i use a cable sort of thing to connect it to a tv, then the nexus 7 will be put under "never sleep" for the duration of the show?

i was considering about chromecast, then i found out that it won't actually show everything i see on the nexus 7, only thru certain apps, etc.

if some foreign sites has tv shows, movies, chromecast won't cast those videos thru chromecast on my tv, will it?

abbott

May 27, 2013
Visit site
The feature you want is coming to Chromecast very soon, they built it to our Nexus with the update to Android 4.4.1 and now the only thing that needs an update is the Chromecast, hang in there my friend I'm sure they are just fine tuning it right now.

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
The feature you want is coming to Chromecast very soon, they built it to our Nexus with the update to Android 4.4.1 and now the only thing that needs an update is the Chromecast, hang in there my friend I'm sure they are just fine tuning it right now.

I've read many blogs about people "mirroring" with Chromecast and Chrome browser beta......unfortunately, the tablet version of Chrome Browser Beta, does not allow for the Chromecast extension to be installed..... So it's not a work around for the N7....hopefully the feature of mirroring will be possible very soon...to me, it's the only feature lacking in Chromecast.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463