[Poll] Who wants a MIME Tempered Glass Protector?

If available, would you buy a tempered glass SP from MIME USA for the Nexus 7 (2013)?

• Total voters

YabosMcGee

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
After trying out a MIME tempered glass screen protector on my Moto X, I decided I needed to replace all my crappy film protectors. Unfortunately, it seems that MIME USA doesn't make one for the Nexus 7 (2013), and the other tempered glass SP for this device don't have the best reviews. So, I contacted MIME, and got this response:

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and thank you for your support! At the moment we offer glass protector for Apple tablets since our users showed a lot of support for glass protection for these devices. We are currently gauging the demand for Nexus 7 glass protectors, and if we receive enough requests for glass for this device, we will definitely make it happen :)

Best,
MIME

So, if you're interested in a MIME USA tempered glass SP for the Nexus 7 (2013), I suggest you email them. I also have a poll here so I can show them how much interest there is in their product. If you've never used a tempered glass SP before, you really can't go back after trying it. And, after trying MIME, it's hard to go with another company (their rounded edges are so very nice, for one).

YabosMcGee

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
How well do they hold up? Do they scratch easily?

The Ghost Glass I have for my Moto X has held up really well. Here's a scratch test someone put up with their GS4 Samsung Galaxy S4 Knife & Key Test - MIME Glass Screen Protector Review - YouTube. This is the Ghost Glass I got for my Moto X MIME Moto X Ghost Glass Installation+Review - YouTube. As I said in my post, the rounded edges are really, really nice. Switching between my Moto X with the Ghost Glass and my Nexus 7 with a ZAGG, it's like going from flying on a private jet in luxury to being stuffed in an overhead compartment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty