I am thinking of getting a Qi charger for my Nexus 7. I'd also like a charger that would be compatible with other devices I might get in the future. I know Qi supports more devices than Powermat.

I saw this charger in the Androidcentral Store. Belkin Qi Wireless Charging Pad - Android Chargers & Cables

Is this a good one?

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-13-2015 04:50 PM
    I have a Belkin charging pad for another device that I use.
    Belkin I would say is a great brand and you may be very happy with this charger.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-14-2015 01:44 AM
    I don't like the flat chargers because the tablets slide off. I like stands. I use this one at home and work, and it works with tablets (in landscape) and phones (in portrait): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LE6X5VU...cUvbUpU4493166
    Guytronic and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-14-2015 06:00 AM
    I don't like the flat chargers because the tablets slide off. I like stands. I use this one at home and work, and it works with tablets (in landscape) and phones (in portrait): https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00LE6X5VU...cUvbUpU4494791
    Thanks! I'll check it out.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
    Guytronic likes this.
    06-14-2015 11:02 PM
    I've never met a bad Qi charger. I've used everything from high end name brand chargers to cheap pads like these from eBay.

As far as the one you linked, Belkin is a great brand and you cannot go wrong there!
    Laura Knotek and Guytronic like this.
    06-14-2015 11:27 PM
    I've never met a bad Qi charger. I've used everything from high end name brand chargers to cheap pads like these from eBay.

As far as the one you linked, Belkin is a great brand and you cannot go wrong there!
    Cool! Thanks for the link. I'm purchased other products from Belkin that were great. I just never got a Belkin charger.
    Guytronic and tgp like this.
    06-15-2015 12:25 AM
    Your original link didn't take me to an exact product, but Belkin should be trustworthy. That said, I have the same stand that delao13 linked to, and haven't had any issues with it. Only tiny gripe is that the sticker for the brand name is a tiny bit rotated from being level. Functionally it's been very good, though I've been using it with my Droid MAXX and haven't tested it with my Nexus 7 yet.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-15-2015 04:28 PM
    The only charger I've ever seen that didn't like my N7 is the Samsung Mini Wireless Charger. Other than that, it's been great. I use a Zens Wireless Single Charger for my N7, if that helps provide a frame of reference (great charger, by the way...it even works with the official Google N7 case)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-19-2015 12:01 AM
    I have 2 Nokia wireless Qi chargers. I found out that Qi is Qi, after reading the blog post on AndroidCentral about wireless chargers. The Nokia Qi chargers work great with my Nexus 7.
    ccontard and Guytronic like this.
    06-19-2015 12:11 AM