How can I get back out of the adb sideload screen?

evolefty

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I am trying to get the 4.4 update sideloaded, but having issues and want to know how to get out of the screen that says "Now send the package you want to apply to the device with "adb sideload <filename>..." I just need to know how to get back out of this so I can get the correct files.

evolefty

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I got it. power button plus volume up, then you can hold the power button to turn off tablet and all is good. Now I just got to see what is wrong with the file.

Leopotter

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Oh man... I've registered to say THANK YOU!!! I had the same problem and I didn't know what to do... u save my life..... thanks again!!! (Sorry, I don't speak english)

Roger Potrait

Mar 29, 2014
Visit site
How can I get back out of the adb sideload screen?
Please i tried power + volume up buts its not working on my htc one

please help, its been on for a while now its really frustrating

Marwan Hussein

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
i want to know this phrase ("Now send the package you want to apply to the device with "adb sideload <filename>..." I just need to know how to
power my mobile"

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Budy, thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... thanks a lot... ;)

Joey Whitfield

Jul 25, 2014
Visit site
Don't know if this will help others, but i had the same problem and found simple solution. If your device has a removable battery, take it out and replace it. If not, allow battery to completely die and power down device. Plug into charger. Should be back at first screen.Just reboot phone from menu, not load adb

Trine Hartent

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
my tablet lenovo A100 - f said :

"Now send the package you want to apply to the device with "adb sideload <filename>..."

wat i do plese helpe me :':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'(