Anyone can roll back to Jelly Bean, WugFresh

anon(55900)

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
I just rolled back my Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen 2013 wifi from kitkat to jelly bean and have restored the ability to run Flash.

Download to your PC, and Install, Go here for; Nexus Root Toolkit v1.7.8 | WugFresh

On WugFresh use; 'Back To Stock > Flash Stock / Unroot', carefully read and follow set up instructions. Do, 'Initial Set Up' first from main menu.

Go here to figure out what version to run; https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images

I had some connectivity issues keeping Google USB , Nexus 7 drivers to act right, had to manually install, also hung up on ADB, which I some how fixed by switching

Settings; Storage; Tap on triple dots, then open USB computer connection; where i unchecked and eventually rechecked Media device (MTP)

WugFresh is fully automatic or as very close to what you can get, hey, I don't know shxt about unlock and root but I manged to do it!

Go to settings; about tablet; tap on Build Number 7 times to get into developer mode, then {} Developer options will appear in Settings where you check USB debugging. Also another thing is power down, then press down at same time, power button and volume down to get into the area where you can allow WegFresh to unlock and root. Just carefully read and follow instructions on WugFresh website!!!!

I swear if I can do it, you can too, now going to work on my Nexus 4 rollback. Kitkat version start with K and Jelly Bean with J! Plus must be for wifi or carrier and 1st Gen or 2nd Gen Nexus7.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy