Apps that don't work on the Nexus 7

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
for the nba jam does it let you download and install app but then when you try and play game it says error with server everytime..i unistalled and reinstalled and still error occurs when trying to download the game info

doesn't even allow me to download. says it is incompatible.

cdawg4501

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or is Google Music not playing nice with the Nexus 7? Just added a couple of albums to my collection and they're showing up on my EVO3D but not on the Nexus 7. Am I doing something wrong?:confused:

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Mass Effect Infiltrator does not work! It says it is not supported when you try and install :(

Very disappointed in that fact...maybe they will fix the issue or even better come out with another Mass Effect game especially for Android Tablets!

Just got my N7 this afternoon and finding it hard to put down :p

TrackerF16

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Mass Effect Infiltrator does not work! It says it is not supported when you try and install :(

Very disappointed in that fact...maybe they will fix the issue or even better come out with another Mass Effect game especially for Android Tablets!

Just got my N7 this afternoon and finding it hard to put down :p

That's the case for every game published by EA, like I said a couple pages ago

CandyNJ6

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
GTA 3 is supported. I had previously purchased it for my Asus Prime, so I didn't have to buy it again thank goodness. The graphics are the BEST I've seen on a tablet or phone on my Nexus 7. The rain effect plus day/night cycle is impressive for a redone 10 year old game. It runs silky smooth without any problems for me.

Amazing Alex also works well even though its not in the play store but is a Amazon appstore exclusive, so just get the Free or paid versions from the Amazon android app

nbieter

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Google Drive won't create documents offline and also I can't seem to get them to flip to landscape mode in Drive at all. Anything I need to do to enable it or is it just a problem with my device?

EDIT: turns out, Nexus 7 comes with rotation locked oddly enough. I unlocked it and now the whole landscape thing works. Still the issue with Drive is unsettling, especially with the buggy offline access

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15