Google Take Over?

pellik333

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
So I tried my hardest to convince my cousin to buy an N7, but he is convinced Google is growing to rapidly and that sometime in the future, a SkyNet type situation will arise. Google won't be able to control it's own creations. He pointed to Google Now as proof. He says it learns about you and thus could be used by an AI supercomputer to calculate when a coordinated strike would best work. I'm still getting my N7, but anyone else agree?

effreyj

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
sounds like the most paranoid thing i've ever heard. does he also think the government is following him?

pellik333

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
sounds like the most paranoid thing i've ever heard. does he also think the government is following him?

I haven't really tried speaking to him much on what he believes (For good reason) so I do not know what he thinks, but I have always thought someone would go to far building something and get us all killed or enslaved because of it. Just don't think its Google. Thought t would be Apple.:p

djflan

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Its funny...I have had a lot of these conversations with people too...they seem scared to death that Google or Amazon will take over the world.

...I personally don't buy into conspiracy theories.

CarlGalgano

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

LMAO at this post. (because I am thinking the same thing). Get out the tin foil hats. You are ignorant and foolish if you think that ANY company you do business with on line doesnt have tons and tons of data about you. Look at your ISP or cell carrier, they have to know the MOST, because every piece of info goes thru their pipes.

EJT

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Tin foil hats and black helicopters for everyone! Just be careful, they might break in and shoot your dog too! LOL

Zombies.........I can see that...........but Google as the Terminator..........

Ok, so maybe I can't see zombies happening either. :p

metz65

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Tin foil hats and black helicopters for everyone! Just be careful, they might break in and shoot your dog too! LOL

Zombies.........I can see that...........but Google as the Terminator..........

Ok, so maybe I can't see zombies happening either. :p

I knew it was true!!

I had heard that Apple and Google were secretly working together on the new ANDRIOS operating system. It is being developed for the New World Order to control the black helicopters with smart phones and touch screen gestures. :rolleyes:

I don't care what kind of phone you use, that's not how I judge someone's worth or intelligence. Sent using tapatalk 2.

Last edited:

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I'd go with lead. It stops superman's xray vision so it should be able to stop anything

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

ejraney

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd go with lead. It stops superman's xray vision so it should be able to stop anything

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

I am already installing lead lined sheetrock (like they use in x- ray rooms) to protect me and my family. :eek::banghead:

Sent from my locked, stock, & unrooted 2.3.5 Moto Electrify

genoist

May 28, 2010
Visit site
So I tried my hardest to convince my cousin to buy an N7, but he is convinced Google is growing to rapidly and that sometime in the future, a SkyNet type situation will arise. Google won't be able to control it's own creations. He pointed to Google Now as proof. He says it learns about you and thus could be used by an AI supercomputer to calculate when a coordinated strike would best work. I'm still getting my N7, but anyone else agree?

If this were my cousin I'd feed their delusional mind with even more garbage just for the entertainment value of it. Record video or audio of your conversations without their knowledge, and you could have the next big YouTube hit on your hands.

Seriously, it sounds like your cousin needs some help. Perhaps you should take them to see someone?

pellik333

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
If this were my cousin I'd feed their delusional mind with even more garbage just for the entertainment value of it. Record video or audio of your conversations without their knowledge, and you could have the next big YouTube hit on your hands.

Seriously, it sounds like your cousin needs some help. Perhaps you should take them to see someone?

We're working on it.;)

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
If anything I think it would be the opposite. Imagine how useful your Nexus 7 will be when the zombie apocalypse happens? Use google now to see how many zombies are outside your home now!