Just got the call from Gamestop!

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Just got my text, super excited, happy I'm working from home today. Wonder how much I'll actually get done now... LOL. Happy about this, but kind of waiting for the other foot to drop: Show up and they say the texts and calls were made in error and they are holding off on selling them still....

Mine opens here in 20 minutes, I'll post if there is any difficulty.

No bro still giving me out my gs has like 7 for sale after preorders

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I got my text too! I won't be able to get it till Tuesday because I'm out of town! I knew this would happen

Err Gamestop has a 48 hour hold policy on preorders so I'd get someone to pick it up in your stead. If you don't grab it by Sunday it will be free pickings for anyone! You won't lose the credit but there may be no Nexus 7 available by Tuesday...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

liquiddawn

Nov 1, 2011
Visit site
Awwww man. My GS store doesn't even open until 10 AM around here. I preordered mine on 7/11 and I hope I'm getting one today and not have to wait another few days till they get more in.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Awwww man. My GS store doesn't even open until 10 AM around here. I preordered mine on 7/11 and I hope I'm getting one today and not have to wait another few days till they get more in.

If you were getting it they would have called u

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
lol there is a gamestop within walking distance of my apartment. Yet I'm still waiting on the play store for anything info I can get... FML

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I guess I lucked out. I tried to order from the Play Store and they didn't accept my Puerto Rico issued card (they do accept it for buying apps, go figure) so I ended up going the Gamestop route.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

brytonic

Jul 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah people who ordered from there are pissed

While I would like to have it today, I consider myself lucky that I was able to return my Galaxy Tab 2.0 (got it for my birthday a week ahead of Google I/O) and it promptly went back, and I placed my pre-order.

It is rare to be in a return window when your device gets trumped. 8)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670