The official I got my Nexus 7 thread XD

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Who's got theirs at gamestop? Just got the call earlier so excited what about everyone else

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk 2

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I did I've been doing business with gamestop for years now never let me down especially now :)

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Also I might mention I called gs yesterday and they didn't know a thing now they called me lol

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I feel sorry for the Google play customers I mean that's messed up

Why? Because some of us have ordered on the 27th have had no communication whatsoever from google regarding their tablet they ordered and paid a grotesque shipping charge AND sales tax?

Or is it because some people who ordered a week or more after are getting theirs today and have had more communication from GS, Staples, Office Depot etc.. Basically anyone else BUT google?

Don't feel sorry for us, feel sorry for google. We won't be buying a device from the play store ever again. :) Sorry Google. I love you, but you f'd up.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Why? Because some of us have ordered on the 27th have had no communication whatsoever from google regarding their tablet they ordered and paid a grotesque shipping charge AND sales tax?

Or is it because some people who ordered a week or more after are getting theirs today and have had more communication from GS, Staples, Office Depot etc.. Basically anyone else BUT google?

Don't feel sorry for us, feel sorry for google. We won't be buying a device from the play store ever again. :) Sorry Google. I love you, but you f'd up.

I don't mean it in a bad way I mean that's ducked up Google yes ducked don't like getting moderated

masterxchief

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site

I'm with you there. I am extremely pissed off right now.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

genoist

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I should have placed my pre order at Gamestop. I called several (about 10) local Gamestops this morning to see if there were any for walk-in purchasers. There were not. They said if I pre-order today I can get in on wave 3 and possibly get it about a week into August.

I just bit the bullet and ordered from Google Play. I'll get it when I get it........:'(

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
I haven't ordered mine yet, but what did you guys pay in shipping? I ask this because I know that ordering it from Google gives you that free $25 gift card, and also apparently a copy of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. So, those getting it from Game Stop are missing out on free stuff, right? I'd say even though you're waiting on a shipping date from Google, you will still end up being ahead. Slight delays are nothing to get so heated about, in a month I'm sure you will have all but forgotten about it. Even though Game Stop has them in stores, I am placing my order tomorrow to have it shipped from Google.

Horr1bleK1tten

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I haven't ordered mine yet, but what did you guys pay in shipping? I ask this because I know that ordering it from Google gives you that free $25 gift card, and also apparently a copy of Transformers: Dark of the Moon. So, those getting it from Game Stop are missing out on free stuff, right? I'd say even though you're waiting on a shipping date from Google, you will still end up being ahead. Slight delays are nothing to get so heated about, in a month I'm sure you will have all but forgotten about it. Even though Game Stop has them in stores, I am placing my order tomorrow to have it shipped from Google.

No we still get everything Google play customers get as soon as we activate it we get it all and no shipping that's a plus