Google Play Shipping!

crazy_skier

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
If you call the google play store it says they are shipping today through the next 3 business days.

Disappointing GS got theirs first, but if google didn't authorize it I'm sure they won't get more for quite awhile.

Post if you got charged/email confirmation!

vegashusker71

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
If you call the google play store it says they are shipping today through the next 3 business days.

Disappointing GS got theirs first, but if google didn't authorize it I'm sure they won't get more for quite awhile.

Post if you got charged/email confirmation!

I'll believe it when I see it. I ordered mine on 7/1 and haven't heard a peep about anything. I sent an inquiry about my order to GP 2 days ago and never received a reply from them but I'm sure they've been slammed. What's their CS number? Maybe I'll give them a call.

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
I'm fairly confident they'll ship today. Still doesn't make me feel better that I'll have to wait until next week to get it though. :(

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Agreed, I wish I would have had it today to play with this weekend.... now I wont get any work done next week....LOL

mrjoshw

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Google should really make this right by taking the shipping charges and either refunding them or apply them as additional credit in the Play store.

this is what i was hoping, i would actually be ok waiting another full week if this was the case. i could download some music in addition to the apps i want :)

honeybrownfan

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Google should really make this right by taking the shipping charges and either refunding them or apply them as additional credit in the Play store.
I like this idea. Should be easy for them to see that you preordered based on your email, then add a $10 play credit to your google wallet. Slim chances of that happening though.

android4life007

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
My credit card just got charged! :D No tracking yet but I will probably get that in a few hours
BTW I'm in California, about 100 miles away from Google HQ. I'll post again once I get a tracking number but I can expect to see the N7 by next Tuesday I believe :)

Josefius

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm not seeing anything about it being shipped yet, I ordered mine on the 11th. I'm sure I'll get it, but it might be awhile :(

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
GOOG.jpg

I got the charge too!

8gb Model
Pre-ordered June 27th @2:05pm
FL

No email from google/ups.

Josefius

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
When I called this number, there was a message stating that the 1st wave of Nexus 7s were shipping and the rest would ship over the next three days. Pretty much what the other poster said.

Yep, I got the same recording while on hold. A dude with an English accent that pronounced scheduled as sheduled lol.

doogie1

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Just got an alert from the bank too that it was charged, it would be great if was overnight shipping. But, at least it'll be in our hands very, very soon.