Google Just took the Money... No Email

I_Am_Incredible

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Google really needs help with this. Obviously they have no experience with this, but what the hell? . . .

I guess it's a good sign that they took the money out (About an hour ago) . . . but no email meaning I still have no idea when it's going to come.... They need Help.

Anyone else got their Money taken out?

jbc28

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
They took mine about 6 hours ago....no email, tracking #, nada.

The Google apologists are correct...this is the way to conduct business. I love Google!:D;)

I_Am_Incredible

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
They took mine about 6 hours ago....no email, tracking #, nada.

The Google apologists are correct...this is the way to conduct business. I love Google!:D;)

Lol. I just don't get it. How simple is the shipping process? I thought making the product was the hard part. Why is the money being taken out not linked to an automatic email push?

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
They aren't going to ship something without payment clearing first.

Just relax. :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

I_Am_Incredible

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site

lol I understand that... but the process is a mess. They probably don't even have the right systems in place. It's just strange . . . . Maybe I'm just spoiled by amazon.

Menno

Coffee Addict
Nov 9, 2009
Visit site

This. my payment is sitting in "pending" and has for a few hours now. if it goes to "cleared" and I don't get a email I'll give them a call, but for now I'm enjoying Madmen on Netflix

Maddog088

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Ha! I honestly just realized that it was almost mid July and the tablet I pre-ordered on June 27th should be coming out soon. Came on the nexus 7 forum to get some info on a release date. It looks like the sky is falling! I guess it'll get here when it gets here. I'm just glad it's Friday! Time to hit the pub!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
They charged my card this morning and I got the email this afternoon.

I've complained probably a bit too much about other things, but this I really didn't care about at all. If you are charged, it's a good thing, you'll probably get the email sometime tonight.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE