Nexus 7: Screen Shots

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Post some screen shots of your home screens. I am still waiting on my device but I believe to take one is the same as the galaxy nexus. Just hold power and volume down at the same time. Let's see your wallpapers and screen layouts!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Last edited by a moderator:

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Screen Shots

Same wallpaper!

Screenshot_2012-07-14-14-46-40.png

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Screen Shots

How do you make all of the little categories like that on your home screen? A la "Games" "Social" "Movies".

Also, how do you make the quick buttons at the bottom have that spacing when you only had 5 on there as compared to the 7 it starts with?

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
How do you make all of the little categories like that on your home screen? A la "Games" "Social" "Movies".

Also, how do you make the quick buttons at the bottom have that spacing when you only had 5 on there as compared to the 7 it starts with?

Just drag the icons on top of each other and it will create the folder, then you can name it whatever you want.

The first screenshot is using a different launcher I believe.

Reactions: ShadowAsylum

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I still haven't set up my home screens. Too busy playing and posting! Would like to see others' though.

Sent from my Nexus 7

mc511

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
My beach HD is the wallpaper. I have the day time of the beach change based on the time of day. So it would be night time but the wallpaper looks better during the day. I love it. Looks so relaxing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cyari6908