I spent my 25 (35) dollars on --

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I know there's an older thread about what you plan to spend it on. I thought it would be fun to start one in past tense. What did you actually pull the trigger on. We can include to 10 dollars from the Wallet if anyone figures out how to spend it.

I spent so far

Robert Palmer CD - $10. It's the 20th Century Masters. I remembered some of his songs

Aquarium Wallpaper - $.99 I actually got this for my Google TV. There's a free version but I figured I spend some of my new found wealth to unlock the settings. Interestingly enough when I try to buy from the Google TV is doesn't recognize my Play Credit and want's to use my check card. I have to buy on my PC and send them to it.

I may rent a movie but probably not. I really didn't need to spend the 10 bucks on a CD but since I can put it on the Amazon cloud I own it no matter what device or where I go. I may buy the HD widgets but I like Fancy Widgets as well.

salsa2good

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
im gonna buy Dead Trigger, Nova 3, sprinkle and Shadowgun THD

the rest i'll keep for future releases, unless anyone can suggest more games

julesR

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
So far..

Riptide 1.99

Pretty set with productivity... looking fr fun stuff.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

richard_rsp

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm really contemplating spending it on FinalFantasy III.... I just don't see me being willing to spend that much money otherwise.

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm kind of upset that I can't use the $25 TOWARDS the purchase of a more expensive app. I was looking to get my husband the slingplayer app ($29.99) but it won't let me -

Just FYI - I checked the terms and the $$ expires in year. So use it or lose it :)

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I just bought dead trigger. I don't know what else is worth buying in the play store, does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

Preferably not all games though.

Jellyrolls

May 1, 2011
Visit site
I just bought dead trigger. I don't know what else is worth buying in the play store, does anyone have any recommendations? Thanks.

Preferably not all games though.

So far, I've gotten Where's my Perry?, riptide, and The Girl Who Kicked The hornets Nest. What are some paid apps that you guys deem absolutely necessary? Any good keyboards for this tablet?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Noah0504

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
So far it's just been the Tapatalk app! Which is awesome by the way.

The girlfriend and I were talking about re-watching all of the Harry Potter movies. Guess what, the Google Play Store is the only one who has them all. I've never seen some of them, so that's what started it. May have to rent the first few.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
So far, I've gotten Where's my Perry?, riptide, and The Girl Who Kicked The hornets Nest. What are some paid apps that you guys deem absolutely necessary? Any good keyboards for this tablet?

Is where's my Perry better then where's my water? I saw where's my water has 350 levels, I wonder if they constantly add levels to where's my perry.

Jellyrolls

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Is where's my Perry better then where's my water? I saw where's my water has 350 levels, I wonder if they constantly add levels to where's my perry.

Its more or less an expansion pack. Same game, different story. That said, its a blast. I loved water and now I love this one.

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Dead trigger is great game cant stop playing

I keep reading people talking about Dead Trigger. Had no idea what the hell it was, then I did a quick google play search.

Holy crap that game looks amazing! All for a dollar?!?! WTF?

Definitely adding that to my list.

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Well I just bought paperland wallpaper and tapatalk. I have 20 bucks left so I will wait until we get some good recommendations for how to spend our new found fortune :)

Noah0504

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I'm really contemplating spending it on FinalFantasy III.... I just don't see me being willing to spend that much money otherwise.

I'm thinking about grabbing that too. Gets good reviews and it's much easier to get when it is technically free. Haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I keep reading people talking about Dead Trigger. Had no idea what the hell it was, then I did a quick google play search.

Holy crap that game looks amazing! All for a dollar?!?! WTF?

Definitely adding that to my list.

Some reviews are saying a lot of in app purchases are required to really enjoy Dead Trigger - is that true?

Sent from my Nexus 7

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I'm kind of upset that I can't use the $25 TOWARDS the purchase of a more expensive app. I was looking to get my husband the slingplayer app ($29.99) but it won't let me -

Just FYI - I checked the terms and the $$ expires in year. So use it or lose it :)

Shoot!
there goes that idea.
hopefully my sling phone app will work or I'm going pony up another $30.

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Ok excuse me for being a total dumb @ss but what do you guys get the $25 for? Is that if you bought it directly from Google? I just bought mine at Sam's Club today and haven't even opened the box. Just curious. Thanks!

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok excuse me for being a total dumb @ss but what do you guys get the $25 for? Is that if you bought it directly from Google? I just bought mine at Sam's Club today and haven't even opened the box. Just curious. Thanks!

As soon as you sign into the google wallet, your $25.00 playstore credit should be there automatically :)

Doesn't matter where you bought it from

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC