seen nexus7 sell for $500.00 on ebay

droidnutt1130

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I was curious last night and decided to go see how much people was getting on ebay for the nexus7 and what i seen blew my mind.People was selling their tablets saying that they should be there any day and when they receive it they will ship it.I seen one go for $500.00 and a ton for $400.00 and $350 to $400.00,and not io editions,these was the ones we are all waiting on,which my tracking says i will be receiving today,thank god!I figured they would go for $40 or $50 over sticker but never thought i would see what i saw.If anybody is interested just type in the name and the modify the search for completed listings,although they are still hundreds and hundreds still selling.Just thought i would share this with everyone.Good luck to everybody still waiting like me,hopefully this is my last day,and yours.

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone who's willing to pay that kind of money for a $200 device would be crazy. All they need to do is exercise a little patience and although I know that's not easy it would save quite a bit of money. Unless you have money to burn, it's crazy to pay double what something is worth but I know football tickets go the same route, LOL!

ack154

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm pretty sure eBay's policies prohibit selling something you don't physically have in your hands. Not that it stops everyone or all them get removed, but still.

droidnutt1130

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm pretty sure eBay's policies prohibit selling something you don't physically have in your hands. Not that it stops everyone or all them get removed, but still.

I sell on ebay for a living and although they frown upon it they actually do not physically stop it there for everybody still does it,im still blown away bye what i saw.

SHWELL

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Crazy is exactly what I call it... But I do think it is from buyers in other countries... I just walked into a store yesterday and purchased my 16gb version..

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
These buyers are probably in countries where you can't purchase a Nexus 7 any other way.
I agree. They probably don't have a local Staples or GameStop and/or their country imposes a huge VAT that would triple the price if they bought a retail Nexus 7.

Or the buyers are Nigerian scammers. :D:D

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Ok i just checked ebay and the prices are no where near what the OP is saying, they are just a little bit above retail.

colin_25

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
That might be my nexus 7..explains why I am still waiting to hear about my pre-order

Very cunning to sell it on eBay..i hope google buys it..then sends it to me

Must tell the guy to leave free movies on it..save me money

genoist

May 28, 2010
Visit site
I was curious last night and decided to go see how much people was were getting on ebay for the nexus7 and what i I seen saw blew my mind. People was were selling their tablets saying that they should be there any day and when they receive it they will ship it. I seen saw one go for $500.00 and a ton for $400.00 and $350 to $400.00, and not io editions, these was were the ones we are all waiting on, which my tracking says i I will be receiving today, thank god! I figured they would go for $40 or $50 over sticker but never thought i I would see what i I saw. If anybody is interested just type in the name and the modify the search for completed listings, although they there are still hundreds and hundreds still selling. Just thought i I would share this with everyone.Good luck to everybody still waiting like me, hopefully this is my last day, and yours.

Did a little fix up here, still needs more though.

droidnutt1130

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Ok i just checked ebay and the prices are no where near what the OP is saying, they are just a little bit above retail.

You may need some reading glasses brother,and calling me a liar is not a very good idea.you need to go to completed listings and go down the list longer than one mouse spin,i watched the auction end myself and i am not blind and last time i checked im competent of reading prices.do i need to give out the sellers name so you can look them up.there is atleast 50 to 60 sold for $400.00 plus

jedilow

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Google Play Nexus 7 in the mail... we'll see if I'm able to make a few bucks off of it, else it's getting returned to Google (got one on launch day by walking into Gamestop)