I got the Nexus 7 yesterday and love it so far. My mother-in-law liked it and decided to get one today after I told her she could connect it via Bluetooth to her phone (she has no home Internet). I tethered mine to my bionic via foxfi and pdanet-tablet with no problems (WiFi and BT). I know that the WiFi on foxfi does not work with HTC phones but I'm having trouble with the BT. Browsing the web works fine but I cannot download anything from the play store. It just says "waiting on connection". When I attempt to connect the phone to the n7 via BT in the actual settings, I get the usual message to contact at&t. I didn't realize they locked down the BT as well. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    07-18-2012 01:21 AM
    You aren't truly connected to the internet. I doubt you will be able to do anything with the Play Store, I know I can't. Also, I know some apps and games won't work. I think this has a lot to do with with fact we are using a non-conventional form of the internet. Downloading anything honestly doesn't work. Sorry chap.
    07-18-2012 02:10 AM
    Sorry, I have nothing that can help you to solve your problem but I'm sure there is a way around this.....

I am new to Android but can tether the Nexus 7 as a full internet connection to my iPhone.
    07-18-2012 07:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD