Checking your google play balance

lostmarine

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Go to Google wallet online (not the app) and it shows the balance underneath the balance of your prepaid. On the left side you will see payment methods click it and it should be there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: ashishb

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just checked my balance, I have 38 cents left. How am I supposed to spend that? The Play Store doesn't seem to allow combining payment methods :confused:

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
Just checked my balance, I have 38 cents left. How am I supposed to spend that? The Play Store doesn't seem to allow combining payment methods :confused:

Just spent my first few bucks on tablet talk. Can you add to your balance?

natehoy

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Just spent my first few bucks on tablet talk. Can you add to your balance?

No. The email I got says very clearly "$25.00 credit can be used only for purchases with a combined cost of $25.00 or less."

There's no way to combine remaining balances of the $25 with anything else, so you'll almost certainly end up with something under $1 remaining when you're done spending it.

The key is, if you want to make any larger purchases with it, make those first. Then you can blow the last few bucks on a few 99 cent apps or something and be left with less than a buck "wasted".

If I was worried about a 75 cent balance on a freebie that came with my Nexus, I wouldn't be the kind of person to piss away $250 on the thing to start with. It's a toy, and I will use the freebie that came with it to buy virtual toys to use on my toy.

gaijin82

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I think it expires one year from the day you activated your tablet.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
If I was worried about a 75 cent balance on a freebie that came with my Nexus, I wouldn't be the kind of person to piss away $250 on the thing to start with. It's a toy, and I will use the freebie that came with it to buy virtual toys to use on my toy.

Well said.

ZeonX

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
No. The email I got says very clearly "$25.00 credit can be used only for purchases with a combined cost of $25.00 or less."

There's no way to combine remaining balances of the $25 with anything else, so you'll almost certainly end up with something under $1 remaining when you're done spending it.

The key is, if you want to make any larger purchases with it, make those first. Then you can blow the last few bucks on a few 99 cent apps or something and be left with less than a buck "wasted".

All you have to do is buy a Google Play card and it will add it to your balance.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livinlavidaloca