Issues moving Angry Birds progress?

joshpape

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
HI All,

I got my Nexus 7 last night. Wow - really impressed for a ?200 device.

Spent last night getting to grips with it and moving a few games across from my HTC One X.

Has any one successfully moved their Angry Birds progress from another android device to the Nexus 7?
I have tried various apps on the play store which I have used in the past but they aren't working (I have played one level on each angry birds game at at least one star).

I managed to move GTA III (looks great on the larger screen) and had a small amount of success with Shadowgun - although it shows I have not completed any levels it is resuming at the point I reached.

Hope you are all enjoying the Nexus.

Cheers for any help.

Josh

wamp131

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm trying too with no luck. I have someone can figure it out because I don't want to have to start all over. I contacted Rovio and they pointed me to a few backup programs that don't work with Jellybean.

joshpape

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I ended up having to root both devices and copy the apk from one device to the other.

Not the most elegant of solutions for a game that I no longer play!

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I ended up having to root both devices and copy the apk from one device to the other.

Not the most elegant of solutions for a game that I no longer play!

copying the apk wouldn't copy the progress to the new device. you have to copy the data file.

Since you have rooted. try titanium backup to backup all app data and can be restored to another device easily.

or try app sync which will sync all data across device in a network wirelessly. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.chrulri.appsync&token=vOLul9FJ

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
As still1 says, I was able to move my angry birds progress from my old (rooted) tablet to my nexus 7 (also rooted) using titanium backup. If you need one reason to root, titanium backup is absolutely that reason. I can't imagine android without it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek