Anyone get Amazon Instant Video working?

retbryant

Sep 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey i was going through your video step by step. downloaded es file manager, went to settings, root settings, checked up to root then root explorer. my device which i just purchased yesterday says this option is for rooted devices. Will i have to root my device before i can proceed with the rest of the video?

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Don't know what I'm doing wrong. Side loaded last Flash player from my Amaze, installed Firefox and Firefox beta, neither recognize the Flash player.

igep

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Hi:

How did you get it to work, I tried downloading Firefox Beta and going into my Prime account--no luck. Did you have to root your phone or do anything else? I really am hesitant to try if it is too complicated. Another member suggested sideloading Flash but it sounded like you had to root the device which I have never done. Please help!

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi:

How did you get it to work, I tried downloading Firefox Beta and going into my Prime account--no luck. Did you have to root your phone or do anything else? I really am hesitant to try if it is too complicated. Another member suggested sideloading Flash but it sounded like you had to root the device which I have never done. Please help!

Follow the instructions for installing flash in the sticky in this section. It does not require rooting your device. You will need flash to use Amazon Instant Video.

mcshev#AC

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
I have spent two days trying every (seems like but I'm sure it's not) Android browser trying to access my Amazon video content on my new Galaxy note 8.0. I truly love this tablet and was very unhappy to discover I can't access my library or the prime video content. I did get it to work using puffin. I side loaded flash first, but I don't think you need to do this. It's the only success I've had(and I tried Firefox, boat , Dolphin, Dolphin mini, and Opera in conjuction with and with out several versions of Adobe flash from thIer archives) getting it to play at all on the note 8. Unfortunately it's really too poor in quality and very chopy making the time and effort of getting it to work just fuel to the fires of irritation I have with Amazon over this. Left trying to figure out what to do. Tomorrow is day 14 in my 15 day return on the note. I don't want to return it. .. I like it, but I use the prime video service alot and have a good size library on Amazon. the cost of the note makes keeping it when I lose my most used video content dumb. I had the original Kindle which finally died after about a year of charge issues that killed my daughters Kindle 6 months earlier that was purchased together with mine. Because of that, I don't want another Kindle. I also don't want an I pad as id lose my Android content, sad Dilemma,.. What to do? :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674