Nexus 7 16GB Coming Soon

rellyrellz

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Just recently looked at the Nexus 7 page( cause im very tempted to buy one) and I noticed the 16gb now says coming soon. Looks like their supply of 16gb models are running low.

cbill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I was under the asumption tha a number of 16 Gig units had been delivered already. Am I wrong? If they have been shipped and received it would be interesting to see the percent and type of problems being reported on the 8 Gig as opposed to the 16 Gig model.

vzwty

Dec 3, 2010
Visit site
I have a 16gb. Just picked it up from a local seller today. People are wanting a hefty price since they are sold out. Luckily I got mine for roughly what it would have cost from Google.

phatboy29m

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm waiting on my 16GB to be delivered. I ordered on the 13th though. However I have read that there have been people who ordered after me that have gotten theirs already.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

tedweller2349

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I got mine yesterday w/ overnight shipping (gratis). I had initially ordered it on Sunday and they said it would take 1-2 weeks. Pleasantly surprised. I recommend the 16GB version to any one. Everything seems to be excellent, no screen issues.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

betachains

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I cancelled my order with GooglePlay , since they can't provide an ETA, and the charging/uncharging of my CC, and change of "order date" makes it iffy about when I would actually get it.

Instead, I checked on Staples.com about in-store availability. A couple of them in my area (loosely defined - within 40 miles) reported "limited supply". Unfortunately, two of them said they sold their last ones this morning. The third one said it had 2 left, but since it was almost closing time, I will have to wait till the morning to buy one.

I noted that the stores in tech-savvy areas are all sold out (e.g. San Francisco), while the store that has one in my area is in a farming town.

Anyways, I look forward to picking up my N7-16 tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995