Procrastinated on the Nexus 7 (16 GB) ? Now you are SOL

samphi

May 19, 2012
Visit site
Google suspended taking orders on the Nexus 7 (16 Gb) but they'll send you an email when they are back in stock possible sometime in August :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Breezy Beach

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered mine on July 20th...supposedly they are supposed to ship the second batch out by the 27th..so that puts it at my house next week. WERD!

Gaoes

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered mine on July 20th...supposedly they are supposed to ship the second batch out by the 27th..so that puts it at my house next week. WERD!

I hope you get yours then, because I love mine, but I wouldn't hold Google to it. It's probably a 50/50 shot of making that.

Josefius

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Wow, glad I pre-ordered. Loving mine since the 17th. Using blue tooth stereo headset and watching Farscape episodes on Netflix :)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DirkBelig

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I just (finally!) got a response after six days waiting for someone to do something about my borked screen and part of the process was going to a Google Wallet link they sent with a replacement 16GB unit already in the cart, no tax or shipping. They also sent a return shipper for the bad unit. When they get it and determine it was covered under the warranty, they won't charge me. The question is how long it will take for them to send me the replacement and what awful condition it will be in?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
hehe....I got TWO N7's out of the three that my local Office Depot received a few days ago. Am I lucky, or what? :)

expertandrew

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 extra unopened 16gb nexus 7"s( i ordered from sams club online and couldnt cancel after i picked up 2 in the store. if i can find a way to sell them safely to the loyal masses on here i will, if not they are being returned to the store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae