16g nexus shipment delay?

stockkid07

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know if the 16g nexus being sold out on Google play effect already orders nexus tabs? Everyone was sent a message saying nexus orders after July 11 would be shipped this week. Is that still true even with the 16g currently being unavailable for order now? I ordered mine the 12 and hoping it gets shipped.

uM-elo

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the 12th too. Seeing how Google changed the other date for the guys who ordered before the 11th from the 19th to the 20th... I wouldn't be surprised to see another delay for us. I've emailed them like 4 times with no response.

"By the end of next (this) week" was very ambiguous because "by" means it could ship now... but that's unlikely with the way Google has shipped these.

stockkid07

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
This is very troublesome. I want to call but don't want to wait on the phone for an hr. I hope our orders are not affected. Hopefully they had a supply limit and once it was reached they changed the order status for the 16gig. But I'm hoping I get an email within a day or two.

pdhahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Could be worse, I squeezed my order in on the 20th during a brief period the 16gb didn't say "Coming soon", which means I probably won't get mine for quite some time.

stockkid07

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
If u look at the nexus webpage for 16gig. N click customer support and hit the device section. You'll notice there is actually an update. It includes orders up to July 13. So we r fine. Haha

kwarner666

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I ordered on July 20th and I read (another article from PCMAG.COM) that google was supposed to be shipping mine out on the 27th at latest

I ordered on the 18th, so I hope you're right. Why is it so hard for Google to get this information out? Why do we have to read 'rumors' from PCMAG to guess at what's going on? A little bit of information would go a long way towards easing customer concerns. Instead it's this big black hole when you place your order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC