Can't make new folders

hpilot

May 11, 2011
Visit site
On my Android phone I can add new folders to store things like videos, pictures, etc. The Nexus 7 will not let me add any new folders. So now I have to just pick an existing folder to drag and drop content, even though the title of the folder is not descriptive. Any way around this?

mysterygirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
You can make new folders by dragging and dropping one app icon on top of another. The folder is automatically created. When you click on the folder, you can also name it and change the order of the apps in the folder.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

hpilot

May 11, 2011
Visit site
You can make new folders by dragging and dropping one app icon on top of another. The folder is automatically created. When you click on the folder, you can also name it and change the order of the apps in the folder.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

That's not what I mean at all. I'm talking about when you connect the N7 to a windows computer, and you look at the folder structure in Windows Explorer, you cannot add to or change that structure like you can with my Android Nexus S 4G phone. I am not talking about the Home Screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech