Google Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
I bought one like that, except it wasn't Bluetooth. After finding out that I can just plug in a wireless mouse with an OTG cable, a Bluetooth keyboard is not a bad idea. What's the range of the keyboard when separated from the case?

**GO MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN - I.Guy*

sent from my N7, using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by a moderator:

michael macnaughton

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Not much of a hint more for fun.

If you to About Tablet in Settings then press continuously on the Android Version halfway down a giant jelly bean will appear. If you continuously press that it will it change into loads of smaller jelly beans you can fly around the screen. Just a bit of fun

Zandru

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
Hey

Do you have any tips for me.

Just setting up my Nexus 7 (third one ...dont ask!!) I chose English UK and it started up in Danish!!
Any tips on how to change this. Its sitting on the wIfi set up screen at the moment .....and I have no options to get out of this screen.
ANy tips would be appreciated
Cheers

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey

Just setting up my Nexus 7 (third one ...dont ask!!) I chose English UK and it started up in Danish!!
Any tips on how to change this. Its sitting on the wIfi set up screen at the moment .....and I have no options to get out of this screen.
Cheers

Quickly tap top left, top right, bottom right, bottom left corners of the screen. (Top left then clockwise) I'd that doesn't work, try sound. That's what I always do when I get stuck. Change volume, then press the sound settings. ...or you can restart it, and choose Danish, see if that gives you English... :thumbup:

blakes278

Jan 26, 2013
Visit site
i agree with indestructibleguy, as that is the only way that i know of to skip the wifi setup screen. Then just go into language and input under settings and change the language or just restart the tablet and redo the setup process :) :)

indestructibleguy

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey

Cheers

Language and input is the 13th from the top, and has an 'A' on the icon. Language is at the very top. I don't think I have to tell you where to find English.... :D

Android 42

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
It's called Voice Search. I love this feature and it works every time for me. If you want to create an "event" yiou just say create event for ... It works for me. Try it out.

Android 42

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I think if you shut it down, it will go to the original start up page. I shut mine down while first booting it, and it when to the first set up page.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech