Anybody sharing their tablet?

Po1nt-Tak3n

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought my wife a Nexus 7 for her birthday and it just arrived (ordered 7/17). Of course, it's hers, but I can already tell I'm not going to be able to keep my hands off of it :). We each have our own gmail, facebook, etc. and having to sign in and out of these all the time will send her through the roof faster than you can say "get your own!".

Anybody out there have tips on sharing one device between two people?

Ftspyder

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I purchased mine two days again and my fiance is already telling me she wants one, her reasoning, "its so small and cute"...good thing i still have my gamestop reservation one.

silvilas

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Tough to share, I bring my N7 everywhere. I gave my iPad2 to my wife and my KFire to my kids. Mainly they use the KF for Netflix. Don't miss my iPad at all except for a few games only available on IOS.

Only advice to you is buy another N7. :)

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
Can't say I didn't see this coming! :-$

I'm trying to hold out for the Surface (is this blaspheme on AC?)....

No, we're all gadget geeks here :)

I told myself I didn't need a N7, and didn't pre-order one. But reading the forum and watching the reviews, I just had to have one so I picked one up this week. I probably don't need the Surface either, but I already want one. I'm pretty agnostic when it comes to tablets.

Phenom

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
The one I bought was for my wife - an anniversary gift. She has an iPhone 4S and used to scoff at Android, now she's obsessed with her N7. I sneak in uses while she's napping, doing chores or something but even though I have an iPad 2 for work, it's annoying to hold. So I finally broke down and ordered my own N7 today. Should arrive by Tuesday or so. Can't wait...

Androhead27

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My wife tries to snag mine any chance she has, most of them being unsuccessful attempts. I sleep light like a ninja.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jeres88

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Can't say I didn't see this coming! :-$

I'm trying to hold out for the Surface (is this blaspheme on AC?)....

HERETIC!!!
:)

In all honesty, I was the same as you. I was trying to hold out for the surface, but after reading some reviews, I knew I had to get the Nexus 7. I didn't even manage to hold out until after the street date....

Anway, current plan is now a Nexus 7 and the surface! I think that since the surface will be a real laptop replacement, it should justify the larger screen.

HotCoil

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I bought mine knowing I would be sharing it with my fiance while we're at school all day. I created a new email account for the device for the both of us and put both our schedules in the calendar. I also loaded Currents with some magazines we both like. We haven't started school yet but I don't foresee a problem. I have my Galaxy S3 and she has her iPhone 4S, for facebook and email, so... The tablet is supposed to be mainly for working on homework at school for the both of us ( I bought a tablet keyboard for it ).

Reactions: Androhead27

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabrieldavis