If you refused your shipment, have you gotten your refund yet?

bottlerocket

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: If you refused your shipment, have you gotten your refund yet

Email I got yesterday:

"Hi,

I apologize for the delay. We're looking into the reason it has taken this
long to get you a refund. It should be processed within a few days.

You can always check to see if a refund has been processed by visiting
https://wallet.google.com/

Regards,

The Google Play Team"

Refused on 7/17.

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Refused on 7/20, have yet to get a thing. Was told it was delayed due to the slew of returns. Quite a shame TBH, I hope we at least get a real apology out of it. If they have the property, and they hold your money, well, that's not right ;).

TheTechGuy

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site

I finally got my refund. It took them 2.5 weeks. I received an email from the Play Store saying my order had been canceled and any charges made will be refunded. I checked my card and it went through. Oh sweet relief!

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

I finally got my refund. It took them 2.5 weeks. I received an email from the Play Store saying my order had been canceled and any charges made will be refunded. I checked my card and it went through. Oh sweet relief!

Nice! I can't wait for that to happen on my end lol

EDIT: Just sic'd AMEX on them because I refuse to pay the balance while that charge is weighing it down :).

Last edited:

lucky sevens

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Yes I have received my refund. I originally ordered the 8gb and ended finding a 16gb locally. Contacted Google less than 24 hours after my order but they couldn't refund over the phone. They told me to just refuse the shipment and they would refund the total amount. Once they got the unopened box returned it took about 10 days to get my full refund....

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site

Yes I have received my refund. I originally ordered the 8gb and ended finding a 16gb locally. Contacted Google less than 24 hours after my order but they couldn't refund over the phone. They told me to just refuse the shipment and they would refund the total amount. Once they got the unopened box returned it took about 10 days to get my full refund....

I'm on 18 business days and counting...:(