Accelerock

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi ... I'm using Google Nexus 7 8gb . Does this unit come with a backup feature ? Or is there one others can recommend ? What happens when you do a reset to factory options ? I'm assuming all the Apps and data gets wipe off , yes ? So what should one do to restore all the Apps and data ? Is there any guides or steps as to what one can do ? Or even input from user's ? Thanks

ShaggyKids

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
A popular 1 is called MyBackup Pro. It should be in the play store. I use it on my phone. I have it installed on my N7. But I have a problem with it as it is not backing up to the SD CARD on the N7. So I have to figure that problem out.

jerrod6

May 20, 2011
Visit site
there is a backup option in the setting menu of the nexus 7 and also on my Gnext running ICS , but I don't know exactly know when or what it does or where it backs up to

Can anyone explain how this works? It sounds like something I might want to use.

Accelerock

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi to both ... Does one need a phone to backup a tablet ? Because I don't have a phone only the Nexus 7 Tablet . I'm a total newbie here . Thanks