Google Play gift cards

cjohn4043

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I know they don't exist right now, but wouldn't it be nice if they did? I know with the Nexus 7, you get $25 credit for the Play Store, but that's not exactly the same thing. You can definitely see how popular iTunes gift cards are. I know if Google did have Play Store gift cards, I certainly would want some for birthday/Christmas presents.

It also would let more people know about Google Play seeing them in stores and such.

Daniel0418

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I still can't believe that they haven't added this. Especially with all the developer complaints that people don't spend enough money on Android apps. Make gift cards!

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Well with the $25 dollar credit, I'm pretty sure that Google has already thought about gift cards, and might already have some made. At least we know that they are heading in the right direction.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

DNicolasL

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Looks like they made a step in the right direction with the gift cards. I feel like the launch partners are insufficient for right now and to really have strong success for Christmas they need to be in more big box retailers.