Nexus 7 Completed Return

KJD209

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone completed the return process. I returned my first N7 for glass separation and am considering returning my replacement for the same issue. After reading the return process e-mail, I am concerned about Google's warranty coverage. I know that the glass separation is a common issue and easily seen when looking at the tablet but will Google see it has a justifiable return. There is a hold on my account for 249 for the replacement tablet which I presume will be lifted when the warranty center receives and examines my tablet. Has anyone been completely through this process and received any confirmation from Google that the N7 was returned properly, examined and deemed defective (covered by warranty)?

KJD209

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Answered my own question by taking the time to read the ASUS limited warranty. The glass separation issue will be covered. Only damage do to misuse, accident, unapproved software installation, etc...are not covered.

ricky1245

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
DON'T Buy GOOGLE!!! Worst customer service ever. I returned my defective product 40 days ago and they will not return my money. They keep saying they coded it improperly and I should receive it soon. Most disorganized company

- - - Updated - - -

Worst customer service ever!!! I returned the defective product over 40 days ago and they keep giving me the run around. They say they coded the product incorrectly and won't give me an estimated date. Google should leave the retail business to APPLE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol