Is 8GB enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzo1992

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody think 8 gigs is enough? I am probably gonna put a good amount of n64 and snes games on it. This is the main reason I am getting the tablet to play all my classic games on it. I love the games back in the day so I want a good amount of games. Does anybody know if they take up a huge amount of space or do you think I should go with the 16 gb model?

And hopefully best buy starts carrying them because I have a $50 gift card that I could use on it :)

Verdes8891

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
There already is another thread a out this but I would pay the extra $50 for double the memory

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Ravynmagi

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
You can check out some of the conversation here...

http://forums.androidcentral.com/google-nexus-7-tablet-forum/196168-8-gig-enough.html

I needed to return my 16GB because of some defects, so I just decided to get a refund and buy a 8GB model instead.

At first I figured it was worth spending the extra $50 for 16GB. But after using it some and thinking it over more. I'm using at home almost all the time. I use it mostly for surfing, streaming YouTube videos, and some games. I think I can get by just fine with 8GB.

16GB is the safe choice. But some can get by just fine with 8. Think I should be fine myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar