Nexus 7 BenchMark(nenamark 1 & 2) and more

MallyMall88

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Benchmarks for the Nexus 7 to the GPU(ULP Force) and Cpu(tegra 3) to the test and see how it compares to other devices.... i used nenamark 1 & 2, quadrant, linpack, and tried Neo-core lol... if there's any other benchmarks you'd like to see shoot me a comment and i'll def throw it on the channel for you..... this is a quick video to prepare for my upcoming review, anyhow if this video receives alot of love im throwing a giveaway for this tab..... so be sure to show love!

Last edited by a moderator:

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Benchmarks for the Nexus 7 to the GPU(ULP Force) and Cpu(tegra 3) to the test and see how it compares to other devices.... i used nenamark 1 & 2, quadrant, linpack, and tried Neo-core lol... if there's any other benchmarks you'd like to see shoot me a comment and i'll def throw it on the channel for you..... this is a quick video to prepare for my upcoming review, anyhow if this video receives alot of love im throwing a giveaway for this tab..... so be sure to show love!

Click to view quoted video

Antutu benchmark
Click to view quoted video

GLBenchmark 2.1 pro and Sunspider 0.9.1

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

MallyMall88

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Cool I'm at work at the moment but when u get home tonight at 10pm eastern time I'll throw a video up tonight when I get in

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Ran Geekbench2. Scored 1548 overall. For comparison's sake, my iPad 3 scored 763.

Can post screenshots later if anyone wants.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Ran Geekbench2. Scored 1548 overall. For comparison's sake, my iPad 3 scored 763.

Can post screenshots later if anyone wants.

Is lower better or worse with geekbench? I know the N7 trashed the iPad 3 in geekbench and about tied it in GLbenchmark Pro.

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Higher is better. Verizon Galaxy Nexus scored 1076 for me for more comparison. I'm using the apps from the market. My devices are stock unrooted.

crackberrytraitor

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Is lower better or worse with geekbench? I know the N7 trashed the iPad 3 in geekbench and about tied it in GLbenchmark Pro.

Opps meant to say trashed it in sunspider. Your post infiltrated my mind. Crazy that a 200 dollar device beats the iPad 3 ins several benchmarks.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Benchmarking not the most reliable stuff. Easy enough to hack and make your device seem faster then it is. That's why ac stopped doing them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Benchmarking not the most reliable stuff. Easy enough to hack and make your device seem faster then it is. That's why ac stopped doing them.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

I agree, but it's fun if you don't take it too seriously. I can never stay away from the occasional Quadrant run. Of course, numbers don't mean much if the device feels slow to you when you actually use it.

And I always get a warm fuzzy feeling when I see an Android device blow the doors off an iOS device...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34