Dark Meadow on Nexus 7

RichardRight

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
If you've played Dark meadow, a game optimized for Nexus 7, then I have a question. Why is it that even though I saved a game, any time I try to load it it starts all over again at the into?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
If it didn't reset at all, all the 'lootables' would be looted. Monsters are random spawn (you can go down a hall, have an encounter, then go back the way you came and have another).

When you've completed a level (e.g., Floor 1), you can click on the waypoint in the form of a painting in the starting room to go to the beginning of your the current level (e.g., Floor 2).

And... to those who haven't played it, it's free to play, and the graphics (Unreal engine) are absolutely stunning!

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HK6jn1H2in0[/YT]

[Edit] Note to those who the Ultimate Rotation Control app: After downloading the app, on launching it, it will 'unpack' the files - a process that takes about 3 minutes. Make sure you go to URC's per-app settings and force it to Landscape mode, or it will go through the whole unpacking process unsuccessfully and then shut down (and leave it forced Landscape, or it won't successfully run even after installation is complete).

Last edited:
Reactions: credo

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I don't see how it is "optimized for Nexus 7". It has some special features for tegra 3 but nothing directly for the Nexus 7. It was also release far before the Nexus 7 for iPad with heavy optimization for it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800