some apps don't go in folders

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
let me further detail. i am speaking of ICS/JB auto folder creation. take an app shortcut on the homescreen and drop it on another and it will create a folder that can be labeled as you wish. why do some apps not go into a folder? for instance, i created a games folder and angry birds will not go into it. all of my other game apps will.

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm not seeing that. I downloaded an Angry Birds game and it went into my game folder just fine. Which Angry Birds is it? Is that folder already full?

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
its not a limit. it is angry birds regular and geico brostache (lol, i know) it is other apps as well, those are the two that have just offended. it also happens on my maxx and my galaxy nexus before that.

mkiker2089

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
its not a limit. it is angry birds regular and geico brostache (lol, i know) it is other apps as well, those are the two that have just offended. it also happens on my maxx and my galaxy nexus before that.

It's not the apps themselves. I just put both in my games folder.

ChazTyldsley

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to revive an old thread but was there any solution to this? Just encountered it on my HTC One with "Zedge". It refuses to go into a folder, yet hover a different app over Zedge and a folder is made. I just can't add it to a folder.

Edit - removing the shortcut and readding it seems to have worked!