Nexus 7 reviews and app reviews

oldschool2

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I bow to you kind sir! Nice work mate! Keep em coming! I have only watched one so far, but will be watching more tonight. As someone who is brand new to the Android/Tablet world this work your doing is genuinely valuable! This should be a sticky!

vgjfelix

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
I bow to you kind sir! Nice work mate! Keep em coming! I have only watched one so far, but will be watching more tonight. As someone who is brand new to the Android/Tablet world this work your doing is genuinely valuable! This should be a sticky!

This is very useful, any chance of a mod stickying this?

Thanks for the comments. Don't forget to check out the tips and tricks sitcky where I post my tutorial videos :)

vgjfelix

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
I've been wanting to review this for a while. Only just got around to it. Nexus Media Importer:

Last edited:

JimboDeany

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Another great video. These are insanely helpful, particularly anything around the storage, conversion and playing of movies due to the crappyness of the UK Google Play Movie store.

vgjfelix

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
Incase you haven't noticed yet, Googleplay have some cheap, cheap, cheap offers to celebrate their 25th billion app download:

vgjfelix

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
There are now a couple of options when it comes to watching the BBC iPlayer on Jellybean (Nexus 7). See the options and take your pick:

pjniez

May 5, 2010
Visit site
In this video I investigate the world of fonts, and where they're so small on the Nexus 7

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-UoOQcH6Jg[/YT]

I noticed this issue the first day I got the Nexus 7. I would have thought by now, that app developers would have adjusted the fonts in there apps to accommodate the high ppi on the 7" tablets (and other high resolution devices) by now.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

JustinMueller8810

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
I actually prefer Wizz Widgets because they are more customizable (can make it different colors to fit my Nexus theme better) , but APW is solid as well.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

vgjfelix

Feb 25, 2012
Visit site
You might think that Ultimate Rotation Control would be obsolete now that Jellybean 4.1.2 has fixed the rotation screens. Well you'd be wrong because if you like things the way they were you'll need this app:

NickFromHouston

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
You might think that Ultimate Rotation Control would be obsolete now that Jellybean 4.1.2 has fixed the rotation screens. Well you'd be wrong because if you like things the way they were you'll need this app:

I appreciate this entry as it was well-explained the lack of specific rotation control for the default rotation ability for the home screen. Maybe we'll see an update which allows greater control in the future. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz