Google wallet

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I don't really know much about the Google Wallet, but I've read that you can load visa and on my n7 I can't seem to do that. Has anyone had the same problem?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I did with one of my visa's but the rest worked fine not sure why the one doesn't.

I can't figure it out. I mean I can add it on the actual site, but when I load the wallet on the n7 it doesn't show up. Very weird.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

gaijin82

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I had to update my Google wallet on the N7. I was NOT able to do it from the play store. I had to update from the welcome email I received. There is an "update to latest....." link in the email. Obviously go to the email from your N7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

b_leonard

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I had to update my Google wallet on the N7. I was NOT able to do it from the play store. I had to update from the welcome email I received. There is an "update to latest....." link in the email. Obviously go to the email from your N7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Did not know that. Thanks. I'll try it in a little while

Edit: it works. I didn't pay any attention to the emails. Just turned it on and started playing. Did realize I had Google play money too until yesterday.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jonwymore1

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to revive an old thread but im having the same issue. I got my Nexus 7 yesterday, got the OTA update, and clicked the link in the email but i have no option to udate. Im stuck on the v1.1 of the app while the play store says current version is 1.5. Not giving me an update option. I am still stuck with only the CITI card option. Any ideas?