Help with Bluetooth Speaker

djnshores

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
I recently purchased a Matrix One Bluetooth speaker with mic for use with my Nexus 7. I turned on the speaker, turned on Bluetooth on the Nexus and did a device search. The Nexus keeps coming back that no Bluetooth device was found. Is there a secret to pairing the Nexus with the speaker, or am I out of luck?

Androhead27

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Read the instructions that came with the speaker. You most likely need to put it pairing mode and make it visible to the n7. Usually its visible for 30-60 seconds after you tap the button/hold the button. Don't know if that helps but couldn't hurt...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: djnshores

djnshores

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Read the instructions that came with the speaker. You most likely need to put it pairing mode and make it visible to the n7. Usually its visible for 30-60 seconds after you tap the button/hold the button. Don't know if that helps but couldn't hurt...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Thanks for the reply! I found the problem and feel a little stupid. In order for the speaker to work, I had to twist open the top of the orb. It opens like a jack in the box. Once open, it paired just fine.

By the way, the instructions were no help. It said to enter pairing code 0000 which was not necessary with the Nexus. Speaker works fine now.

Reactions: Androhead27

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praestrudtulle