Beautiful widget launch issue

dougpad

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I purchased and installed BW on Google Play

When I try to launch on my Nexus 7 desktop I get:

"In order to install go to Android Desktop...click on applications launcher...click on widget in the list...drag to homescreen."

I don't know how to do this. No other application has required this process.

Help please.

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
On the desktop, usually on the dock at the bottom, there is the circle with the dots in it. That's your applications page launcher. It's just a bunch of pages with all your installed apps on them in alphabetical order. At the top left there are Apps and Widgets. When you fist enter this screen it will be showing you Apps. Tap Widgets and it will show you all the widgets you have available. You can then go through those and find the one you want. Touch and hold it and it will display a ghost image your screens. Drag the widget to the screen you want.

Depending on the widget, you may then be taken to a screen to configure it. For instance if I do that with a HD Widgets switch widget, since a switch can do one of any of a number of things, you then have to tell it what you want it to be - rotation lock, airplane mode, brightness or whatever. When you get done with that, if it was necessary, the widget will appear on your screen.

F34R

F34RTEHDR01D
Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I purchased and installed BW on Google Play

When I try to launch on my Nexus 7 desktop I get:

"In order to install go to Android Desktop...click on applications launcher...click on widget in the list...drag to homescreen."

I don't know how to do this. No other application has required this process.

Help please.
It's actually just an "info" app that is on the homescreen. You can delete that. Go to your apps, tap on the BW app, and go from there. If you're still unsure or need more help, just reply and I'll record a video and post it for you.

dougpad

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Awesome. Thanks for your help. This is my first time to the forum. Nice experience!

I bought my wife a Nexus 7 on Friday. After trying it out, I bought myself one yesterday.

I can't wait to learn how to use them!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol