Apple Fan Boy.

garry1bowie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Photoshop touch actually does work on the Nexus but it's blocked in the Play Store because of the screen size. I took the apk off of my Transformer and loaded it on my N7 and it works really well. I dunno how to get it though (legally) if you didn't buy it on a 10" tab already.

Maybe changing the screen dpi to make it the same as a 10" tab would work ... hmm

Oh right, thanks for the heads up on it....I'll have a sniff about. ;)

garry1bowie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Well hello there! I'm a fellow iOwner but definitely not a Fangirl of any platform. This is my 1st real foray into Android and I couldn't have picked a better device to start off with.

The N7 rocks! And I know you'll love it as much as I do.

Welcome aboard and cheers! :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the welcome, looks as if we're both on the same journey? Let the fun begin! :)

kpxstar9

Aug 10, 2012
Visit site
This tablet is a great device, best investment I've made lately. I too love apple products as I currently own an iMac, macbook pro, iPad 2, and I've had both an iPhone 4 and 4s in the past year lol.

garry1bowie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
This tablet is a great device, best investment I've made lately. I too love apple products as I currently own an iMac, macbook pro, iPad 2, and I've had both an iPhone 4 and 4s in the past year lol.

Haha, reading your quote you could be me! :D

garry1bowie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Photoshop touch actually does work on the Nexus but it's blocked in the Play Store because of the screen size. I took the apk off of my Transformer and loaded it on my N7 and it works really well. I dunno how to get it though (legally) if you didn't buy it on a 10" tab already.

Maybe changing the screen dpi to make it the same as a 10" tab would work ... hmm

Got it! Works really well! Don't know why they've pulled it??:-[

mpshah

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys. I just got my N7 this morning. At the moment I own Apple iPad 2, New iPad, iPhone 4S, iMac, Retina MB Pro, S3.
My first jump to the Green army was last month when I bought the S3 to replace the BB. And I was just blown away with the performance of the S3 and the customization levels that can be done. With that said, the experience with the S3 got me convinced to get the N7 and boy am I glad i took this decision. Planning on selling my iPad soon as the N7 fits my requirements perfectly well of a tablet.

Cheers.

garry1bowie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi guys. I just got my N7 this morning. At the moment I own Apple iPad 2, New iPad, iPhone 4S, iMac, Retina MB Pro, S3.
My first jump to the Green army was last month when I bought the S3 to replace the BB. And I was just blown away with the performance of the S3 and the customization levels that can be done. With that said, the experience with the S3 got me convinced to get the N7 and boy am I glad i took this decision. Planning on selling my iPad soon as the N7 fits my requirements perfectly well of a tablet.

Cheers.

Welcome on board...even though I'm a newbie myself lol

armeddroid

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Nice to see you aboard.
Get the GO Keyboard from the market. Open and install the Emoji plugin. Should fix that for you.
Have fun with your customizations. :)

-NX-7-

roblox84

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Android is a really awesome device and I'm no android fan boy. If apple made a better more customizable product, the decision would be much harder for me.

Ever since getting my nexus 7 its been right in my pocket, it has already made a trip around the world on vacation with me and came back safely, lol. I also take it to work and spend hours on netflix with it. Work would be unbearable without it :)

garry1bowie

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Android is a really awesome device and I'm no android fan boy. If apple made a better more customizable product, the decision would be much harder for me.

Ever since getting my nexus 7 its been right in my pocket, it has already made a trip around the world on vacation with me and came back safely, lol. I also take it to work and spend hours on netflix with it. Work would be unbearable without it :)

I know what you mean. For me, iOS hasn't really changed much since day one, it's getting a bit boring now! To be honest, if they just opened it up a bit there wouldn't be as much jailbreaking going on....doubt it'll happen though.

jdposhkus

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
The N7 marks my return to android after a year long hiatus. During that year I plunged deeply into all things Apple. I love the size of the N7 picked up a GNex and shelved my iP4s for a while. What it came down to for me was a nearly unusable camera and horrible battery life. Going back to the iP4s was a necessity (for me) But I am glad to be back tinkering with Andy. Android has evolved considerably in the last year. All my pals have picked up N7 and it is the perfect travel device. Now when I use my iPad it feels like I am holding a sheet of plywood!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae