Finally get one tomorrow

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
He is finally coming tomorrow, got the tracking number, Im very excited. Im worried seeing all these doom and gloom threads here im worried he will actually work. Anythings proper recommended to the the most of out, must have apps ect. Im glad to finally have one and will proberly be using this place a lot more since my phone is annoying to use, use the forum for two seconds and it takes like 20% battery.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Grants on your N7! :)

I felt the same way seeing all these doom and gloom threads about defects that I was so scared...

When mine arrived I spent about 6-7 minutes looking for screen lift with a fine tooth comb before even powering the unit on for the first time!

Then spending the next few hours checking for back light bleeding, dead pixels, screen response issues, speaker issues... You name it. I was so scared that I didn't get a chance to actually ENJOY my new device when I first got it. :(

Don't let these people ruin it for you too. My device was and still is perfect. Not a single issue. :D

Mine is a C70 batch. I've had mine for 11.5 days. My brother just got one as well this past Monday. His is a C70 unit too with absolutely no defects! Not a single one. We both purchased ours directly from the Google Play store. He purchased his about 8 days after mine. He's a hardcore Apple fanboy so you know this device is hot and too good to pass up when a hardcore Apple fanboy sees mine and runs out to buy his own! LOL!

This is seriously one nice piece of kit for the buck. You can't beat it. And you won't be disappointed.

Just take it out of the box, give it a quick look for screen lift then ENJOY! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Grants on your N7! :)

I felt the same way seeing all these doom and gloom threads about defects that I was so scared...

When mine arrived I spent about 6-7 minutes looking for screen lift with a fine tooth comb before even powering the unit on for the first time!

Then spending the next few hours checking for back light bleeding, dead pixels, screen response issues, speaker issues... You name it. I was so scared that I didn't get a chance to actually ENJOY my new device when I first got it. :(

Don't let these people ruin it for you too. My device was and still is perfect. Not a single issue. :D

Mine is a C70 batch. I've had mine for 11.5 days. My brother just got one as well this past Monday. His is a C70 unit too with absolutely no defects! Not a single one. We both purchased ours directly from the Google Play store. He purchased his about 8 days after mine. He's a hardcore Apple fanboy so you know this device is hot and too good to pass up when a hardcore Apple fanboy sees mine and runs out to buy his own! LOL!

This is seriously one nice piece of kit for the buck. You can't beat it. And you won't be disappointed.

Just take it out of the box, give it a quick look for screen lift then ENJOY! :D

I did the same then when I got my nexus 7 tablet. I pre-ordered mine from gamestop and I had the store rep open up the tablet in front of her to make sure that there was no defects then took out home and still kept checking for the screen lift and other defects mentioned on this site and now 3 weeks later still going strong. But I did take out a one year warranty just to be safe. But a great tablet I am loving it.:)

Sent from my White, Sexy S3.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
It's been awhile since the initial batches went out, your N7 should show up in good shape. Oh, and welcome to the club.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Love my N7! So much fun! And highly recommend Supcase leather case for it with magnetic flap. Hated the rubber case from Google. :)

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
Congratulations on your new nexus 7. As many here have already mentioned I was one of those people plagued with the fear of having a defective device. Hopefully you won't have to go through any of that, because I've had mine for about three weeks with no issues. So good luck to u my friend and enjoy your n7.

aegisfate117

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Not to be a debbie downer but the C70 batch still contains scren lift defects. i know this because i ordered a 16gb from the play store a week back, it was a C70 batch and had the screen lift :(

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
I have got it, been playing around with it all day carnt get enough of it, its so wicked. Need to be carful because I'll be annoying the wifey soon, dangerous game to play haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Did you look it over for defects like screen lift? Also what SSN is yours? C60, C70 or C80?

odd1ne

May 31, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I checked it, was proper para after seeing all those posted but its time. Its a c80 N7.

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I read somewhere, "if you're not having problems with your Nexus 7, there's no need to look for any." I took the advice and was not afraid to turn it on. Just be prepared to fix any of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles