How many days to get your Nexus7 from Google?

ridolun

Aug 26, 2012
Visit site
It's Sunday, my b-day is Thursday. My girlfriend wants to get it for me and of course it is sold out at the brick and mortar stores. Help me help her ease her fears that it won't get here on time. How many business days did it take to get yours? I live in Oregon.

jimjoh

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I live in Northern Calif. and I placed my order noon on Wed and it was delivered to my home on noon Friday. I paid $12 shipping. jimjoh

opteron7

Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Asked for an exchange on Wednesday got it last Friday... Wow.. I live in California and it was shipped from Kentucky. It was perfect no washed out look either or bowed screen (finally).

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

scrounger

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
You have checked every Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, and Walmart in your area. You might also check their ship-to-store availability.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
If you order now you will almost certainly get it on or before Wed. Tell your GF to hurry already and buy it directly from Google Play or hunt down one in a brick and mortar store. :)

P.S. Happy Early Birthday! :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

nobodyisherenow

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
i ordered one last night from google play, but haven't received a tracking number. i got a receipt saying how much i paid and that the order is being processed. i was really hoping to get it no later than thursday night before i go on vacation too.
when i called around to compare prices and incentives, gamestop has in stock but they aren't offering the $25 google play credit if you buy from them. so i don't think every store offers that incentive. from my brief research, it would appear only google play is offering that incentive.

edit: the $25 google play credit is for any tablet you buy. i just spoke to a customer service rep and she said my order is completing the processing period and should be at my door by friday if not sooner.

Last edited:

psyke45

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered on August 18th(Saturday), shipped 4:30PM on the 20th(Monday). UPS delivered @2:25PM on the 24th(Friday). Shopped around the bigbox stores around town but they didn't know when they'd have them in stock(missed one by about 5 minutes :( ). Considering the screen lift issue, I think I'll wait next time, but overall quick delivery.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol