What did you spend you 25 dollar credit on?

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I haven't spent my $25 yet. LOL! My wife also got an N7 and even though she is looking for a good book to read on it (having finished the 3rd book of hunger games) she can't find anything she likes. I have the same problem with books. I read all the good steven king and dean koontz novels and I don't like any of their more recent books, so I'm stuck for a good read. I don't buy apps (except rarely, and they tend to be under $5)

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
The Amazing Spider-man, FPse, Minecraft PE and that's about it. I have seven dollars remaining.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Minecraft... let me tell you it does not have Redstone, so that might be a big letdown. If you just like making structures, its worth it. As I've said in other posts, you can refund it for fifteen minutes(or 2 days if you email Google), only once after you buy it.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I still have my $25. Haven't used a dime of it yet. Not sure what to buy... might break down and rent a movie... Inono, lol. :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

ShadowAsylum

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have only bought 2 books so far, and I have the remaining money left. I bought Corey Taylor's Seven Deadly Sins book, and the Bro Code. I also bought the game Dead Trigger before it dropped from .99 to free.

Dannydeez82

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I bought ultimate rotation control, xscope browser, tapatalk, some random games, poweramp(on my phone), etc

dextorboot

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I bought Tablet Talk and the first 8 issues of the new Rocketeer series. Other than that I'm having a really hard time finding things to buy. There haven't been any good sales lately. I have a lot of other apps and games from previous sales. Amazon always matches Google's prices on books so unless it can't be had from Amazon, I probably won't buy it.

Last edited:

bawboh86

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I bought a bunch of music. Couldn't tell you exactly what, but I hit a sale of a bunch of albums I like, bought 3-4 albums, and now sitting on $4.03 (I tried getting one app, Tab Pro, but it kept crashing, so I got a refund).

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Don't forget if you create an account in Google Wallet and add the google card, they'll give you another free $10 too!

Rich215

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site
Two movies and the Ultimate Rotation Control app (well worth the three bucks). Still have two dollars left.

You can get a screen auto/lock rotation app that also works on the home screen... for free! "Screen Orientation Control" from the play store.

I spent my free $25 only on 2 things so far.

1. Beautiful widgets HD Not sure if I really needed to spend the money on it the day I got my N7....but I did with some regret now after getting to know android and the N7.

2. Nexus Media Importer. Use external flash/usb drives with NO ROOTING! This was the best purchase so far.

At this point, I am waiting to see things appear in the next 2-10 months before I use up the free store credit. Because I have seen apps come up for free that were the same type of apps that were once pay apps.....I will hold off and only use my credit for something I really need or seem worth while.

I don't play games on the N7 as I find them to be extremely boring on a 7 inch screen and do not want to use external control devices. I have several PC's to play games if I need.

I was tempted to get one of the pay keyboard apps....but I like the voice command on the stock keyboard and have not found any pressing needs for a diff keyboard yet. I do not type that much besides limited emails and find the voice to text software extremely useful and works very well in the mean time.

Kale Blossom

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Just buying things I'd have bought anyway. Comic books! I was reading comics using comixology on my triumph and have been using my credit go keep up with deadpool, saga, and morning glories! :-D

JusticeCalibur

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
So far, I have only used it to buy Swiftkey 3 Tablet. I'm waiting on future apps. We got til the end of june 2013 (correct me if im wrong) to spend the $25.

Last edited:

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I got... Tapatalk.. Asphalt heat.. Beautiful widgets.. Six axis controller. And if there was anything else I can't think of it. I've got about $16 left. I think Google wanted us to spend this money a lot faster than some of us have. Lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante