Considering N7, need some answers first pls.

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
Basically I have "the New iPad". The only things I use it for is to read forums, some RSS news feed, Zynga Poker and Plants Vs Zombies. Maybe check mail once in a while.

The main reason I am keeping my iPad thus far, is that I can use Air Video to stream whatever content from my iMac to my TV downstairs using Apple TV.

So basically it is an iToy that works as a remote.

The catch to possibly preventing me from switching to the N7 is this:

I would love to give the iPad to my parents since they use the one they have MUCH more than I use mine. However, to bother changing I would like to know if anyone else uses Air Video to stream from any Apple machine to ATV to their TV? Also is Plants VS Zombies available for N7 in Canada. FOr some reason it isn't available to my country on my S3......

I know it sounds stupid, but if I can't use it for what I need it for currently, I might as well just keep what I have.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Shani

Channan

Keyboard Warrior
Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I have the new iPad and I'm really considering the Nexus 7. I'm just afraid I won't get my money's worth since I already don't use my iPad that much any more.

GalaxyOnyxWitch

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
The links still didn't really answer my question as to whether I can use my N7 to stream content from my iMac and its external HDs through Apple TV to my TV (hooked to ATV by HDMI cable).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad